Monday, October 27, 2008

Underwood Farms Part 2

Let me start off by saying...this post has a lot of pictures! On Oct 18, Todd, Michelle, Kendyl, Emma and I went to Underwood Farms to have pictures taken by Michelle's cousin-in-law. The pictures turned out great! I couldn't just pick a few to post...so I posted a ton! Emma and Kendyl were too cute and were pretty cooperative through the "photo shoot" even though it was getting close to nap time. I am so thankful to Staci for these pictures and I can't wait to work with her again.





















4 comments:

Brooke and David said...

The pics are amazing! And of course it helps to have such a little cutie in all of them!

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are fabulous pics. Thanks for posting all of them. My favs are the top five! Can't wait to get hugs in person! Love & hugs, G-Ma Connie (and Milo) XO

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

I see what you mean!!!! She did a great job!!!!!! Of course it is easy to take pictures when you have someone as cute as Emma!!!!! The family pictures are wonderful too!!!!! Thanks for sharing.... I lOVE THEM!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute almost made me miss CA as we are in snow suits already, -5 this morning, don't you miss just miss it? Miss you guys!
Linda