Emma and I went to the local Botanical Gardens with a moms group the other day. They had a childrens area with different activities: storytime, painting, planting flowers, watering plants. The only Emma wanted to do was play in the water.
Here are some random pics of the gardens.
We left a little earlier than everyone else and here's why. (It's hard to see but Emma took a digger into the concrete with her forehead. I think she is going to be a little like her uncle Craig).
That looks like a great place! My kids would have been all about the water also! But they would have been wet from head to toe...LOL! I hope she did not hurt her head to bad...
Poor baby, good bump on the forehead there... yep like uncle Craig, let's hope not as bad as he was though!! Kisses to your owieeeeeeee Emma! Love & Hugs, G-Ma Connie XO XO XO
3 comments:
That looks like a great place! My kids would have been all about the water also! But they would have been wet from head to toe...LOL! I hope she did not hurt her head to bad...
Poor baby, good bump on the forehead there... yep like uncle Craig, let's hope not as bad as he was though!!
Kisses to your owieeeeeeee Emma!
Love & Hugs, G-Ma Connie XO XO XO
Oh Emma - G-Ma Dreyer wished she
could be there to give your Booboo
a kiss.
G-Ma Dreyer in florida
Post a Comment