Saturday, February 28, 2009
Poor Baby
Emma has had a fever of 102-103 for over 24 hrs and has been lethargic. Since we couldn't get the fever to come down, I called the doc (a couple of times) and they sent us to urgent care this morning. Urgent care said they would not see Emma because she was too young. So, after calling the after hours doc back, we were off to the ER. Four hours, a catheter, and blood draw later....nothing. "She probably just has a virus. Follow up with her pediatrician on Monday." Poor Emma! She was a trooper through it all and a very good girl. Hopefully the fever will go down tonight and we will have our little spunky girl back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Well, I guess you better bring my
litle Emma down to Grandma D so
I can take care of her - Hope she
is feeling better.
G-Ma Dreyer in florida
Poor Emma! I hope she is feeling better soon!
tell todd thanks for the update call. we hope little emma gets better
Oh, that's tough! Hang in there sweet Emma (mommy & daddy too). I'm sending good thoughts and hugs for a speedy recovery!
Love You, Grandma Connie XO
Hang in there, little one. . .and get better SOON! We miss you! XOXO
We hope Emma gets better soon! It is no fun having a sick baby in the house, except you get lots of CUDDLE time! We love you Emma!
Post a Comment