Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Captains Career Course Graduation

Todd graduated from CCC today. No more class! Now we are just waiting for the final word on where we will be going next and when. Although we were told we were going to Ft. Lewis, WA at first, it now looks like we will be headed to Torrence, CA. It is about 90% certain that we will be in So. Cal for the remainder of Todd's Army career. We will let everyone know when we get the final word.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Todd. Job well
done - but the Duncans will miss
you when you leave. Keep in
touch, I love watching Emma grow
up!
Luv,

G-Ma Dreyer in Florida

Duncan Family said...

congrats Todd!

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

The Stelker's

Anonymous said...

So happy for you Todd (and Steph and Emma too) that you have no more classes! CONGRATULATIONS! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU (as always) and look forward to having you all closer -- it will truly be a blessing that you would not be deployed again--you'll love the weather too :) [I didn't know I could post comments--yeah!] Much Love and hugs, Mom