Saturday, April 12, 2008

Green Beans

We decided to let Emma try some green beans today. She seemed a bit unsure at first, but let us know how she really felt about them after just a few bites....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I admit I laughted too... cheap entertainment for mom and dad (g-ma too). Well one day she may (or may not) like green beans, you never know. We'll hold out for broccoli and artichokes! Much love to you all, Grandma Connie XOXOXO

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

Well, do not give up on them yet... She might like them with some fruit! I used to have to trick Caeleb with a bite of fruit and then a veggie... That was pretty funny! Priceless facial expressions!

Anonymous said...

Good Grief, Steph & Todd! Please
give my sweet little Emma some
chocolate pudding!
Luv
G-Ma Dreyer in Florida