The beginning of the session...still fussy, but for the most part all smiles.

One of the only pics we got of her in this dress. She was already done with posing.

This is the only picture we got of her in her birthday dress. If you look closely at her eyes, you can see that she just finished a huge tanturm.
These were the last poses of the day. She was not all that interested in the cake, but played in it enough to get some decent pictures. I think she was just happy to be out of her clothes and playing.


This pretty much sums up the entire session! (One of the only pictures we got of her in this dress).
7 comments:
Auntie Nadia must have one! PLEASE
i love the last one.. that is why miss V has not had a proffesional pic since she turned one too... let's see how her 2 year old pics go...
Just let me know which ones you want and what size and I will send them to you (not like the 9 month pics...those will be in the one year pics...sorry...I am a loser).
Steph & Todd
I would like to have a wallet size
picture of Miss Emma standing by
that chair - I need it for my baby
wall..........she is adorable even
when she is crying!!!!
G-Ma Dreyer in Florida
They turned out GREAT!!! I tried to do the change of clothes with Caeleb once, and decided I would never do that again!!! It did not do well! Change of clothes took too much precious time. LOL! She looks so cute in the pictures! You got a bunch of great shots!!!
I LOVE THESE. . .especially the one of her peeking through the chair. I'd also love to have one! =) It may have been a difficult photo shoot, but the crying one is priceless. Miss you!
I love them all! Poor baby! (She mostly looked happy).
Hugs, G-Ma Connie XO
She's still a cutie even when she is throwing her 'fit'! I think they turned out well!
Post a Comment