Friday, May 9, 2008

6 Month Well Baby

Emma's 6 month well baby appointment was today...that meant shots! I had to go by myself since Todd is away and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. She screamed with each poke, but calmed down rather quickly and was asleep before we left the hospital parking lot. The Doc said that she is growing just like she should and she looks great! Here are her stats:

Weight - 15lbs 11oz - 50%-75% (2lb gain)
Length - 26.75in - 75% (2.25in gain)
Head circumference - 41.75cm - 25% (1.75cm gain)

I have to take the head support out of her car seat and move the arm straps up again. I can't believe how big she is getting so quick! Our next well baby is at 9 months and the best part is...NO SHOTS!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Steph, it appears that the
doctor agrees with us.....
Emma is just Perfect!!

Luv
G-Ma Dreyer in florida

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a very happy mother's day!!