Emma was working on sitting up today. She has been doing great with balancing in the middle, but she still can't catch herself from falling to her sides or backwards. I think she will have it down soon.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Six Months and 1 Day EMMA!! Keep working at that sitting,,,I know you can do it!!
She is going to be doing it all by herself before you know it! And when that happens they evern entertain themselves for longer periods!!!! She is doing so good! She has a great mommy and daddy!
3 comments:
Happy Six Months and 1 Day EMMA!! Keep working at that sitting,,,I know you can do it!!
Lots of luck,
Kristen (highschool friend)
SO sweet...what a big girl!
She is going to be doing it all by herself before you know it! And when that happens they evern entertain themselves for longer periods!!!! She is doing so good! She has a great mommy and daddy!
Post a Comment