I bought this outfit before Emma was born. As soon as I saw it, I knew that I had to get it because of how much my mom loves horses. Hope you like the pics Grandma (mom)!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my gosh what an adorable outfit... Grandma Jenny needs a framed picture of this one! Emma is such a happy girl, must be because her Mommy and Daddy are so good at taking good care of her :) Much Love & Hugs, G-Ma Connie XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
3 comments:
Oh my gosh what an adorable outfit... Grandma Jenny needs a framed picture of this one! Emma is such a happy girl, must be because her Mommy and Daddy are so good at taking good care of her :)
Much Love & Hugs, G-Ma Connie XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
I remember that outfit! Adorable
I am friends with Nadia! Your daughter is adorable and I love the outfit!
Post a Comment