Monday, May 5, 2008

Sweet Home Alabama

We're back! Emma and I had a great time in New Jersey, but we are glad to be back home. Only two more weeks until Daddy comes home! After a long day of traveling back to AL, Emma's face lit up with a big smile as we walked in the door! The Stelker's, knowing that I don't cook, invited Emma and I over for dinner tonight (Jayme, the enchilada's were yummy!). It was great weather so we decided to eat outside.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, what a wonderful trip the girls had in the BIG city... good job Mom and Emma! Great pics/slide show -- thanks Steph! I wish I'd been there with you! Maybe another time?

Happy 6-months tomorrow too EMMA!
Grandma Connie really misses you and loves you! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

Thanks for coming over! We always love to have you all over! Hailey loves to see Emma!

Duncan Family said...

i'm so glad you are home! now we just need to get todd home...