I just wanted to share Emma's 6 month pics with you all. I absolutely loved the photographer and I am sad that these are the only pics he will be able to do. Here is what you need to do to see the pics:
(1) Go to http://www.moseleyphotographyanddesign.com/ and click on the shoe
(2) Click on "ordering" at the top right and then find Emma's name from the list on the left side (alphabetical by last name-Koontz Emma)
(3) I think you have to create an account, but don't worry, you won't get any spam email from them
(4) Choose family/friend from the drop down menu (on top) and the "event key" is emma (it's all lower-case!).
For those of you that want to order, I believe you can do so right from the website. Later on this week I will be getting all of the proofs (and I will post the pics after I scan them) so I can make copies if ya'll want too.
I can't believe my baby is 6 months already (now almost 7)!!! Time really does fly by!
3 comments:
My fav is the pink adidas outfit! Love it!
So cute...
#7 definitely -- well all of them are good, but some are REALLY good. Miss Emma has hypnotic eyes and an amazing smile -- look out world! G-ma Connie sends XOs
Post a Comment